Many people are unaware of a harmful and possibly fatal buildup of Creosote in their chimmneys. Creosote is formed from the different substances that are produced when wood burns. These substances flow up into the relatively cooler chimney, and condensation occurs. The resulting creosote is a sticky brown or black residue that sticks to the inner walls of the chimney. Creosote is highly combustible, and, if allowed to build up, could result in a chimney fire.
ShopChimney carries various solutions to getting rid of creosote. A few of our most popular ones are: